Discover what your work style says about you! Take the personality quiz, then learn which creative solutions can help you the most.
Everyone has their own unique work style. We all know our strengths and, sometimes, we need to confront our weaknesses in order to level up. The good news is, while it may be difficult to accept the latter, it’s easy to actually improve yourself and your circumstances with the right creative tools!
We’ve identified four key work styles. Play through the quiz below to learn more about yours. At the end, you’ll get a short list of solutions that will help make your work life—or even your work-life balance—a little easier!
What Are Your Creative Challenges?
When it comes to creative thinking, everyone has their own strengths and weaknesses. We now live in an era of information overload. Marketers, creatives, and strategists are all competing for ever-dwindling customer attention. They’re also always adapting to new means of communication—like learning how to use TikTok, building email journeys, then re-learning the latest for Instagram Reels . . . all at the same time.
This means that creatives and small businesses are doing more than ever in order to stay relevant. No matter who you are, this can be a struggle. That’s why we’ve determined four key working styles.
Each work style experiences its own difficulties in keeping up with modern consumers, but it also has its strengths. No matter which work style you most identify with, there are several unique solutions that can help you.
By taking the personality quiz above and learning more about yourself, you’ll receive recommendations that will help you:
- Get Inspired: Receive a list of actionable content to help you get the creative juices flowing.
- Work Faster: See which tools, strategies, and solutions you can embrace to find efficiencies across teams and processes.
- Explore New Technology: What’s the latest and greatest tech in the creative world? If that’s what you want to explore, you’ll learn more about it in your quiz results.
- Experiment with New Tools: Whether you’re looking for a way to create content or collaborate more easily, we’ve found your best solutions.
Explore Shutterstock’s Creative Solutions
Whether you’re a small business owner or a creative working for an enterprise company, Shutterstock offers creative solutions and assistance to all. Below is a list of additional creative solutions not covered within the personality quiz. Explore each of them to find ways Shutterstock can supplement your creative projects and needs.
- Did you like this personality quiz? Take another! Our “Colors In Cultures Around the World” quiz is full of fun trivia questions that test your knowledge on colorful cultural traditions across the globe.
- Explore Shutterstock.AI. Make better creative decisions, with the assistance of artificial intelligence.
- Read our ebook! Learn how CPGs can visualize sustainability and diversity. It’s full of data-backed creative insights from Shutterstock.AI, as well as expert advice on how to include environmental and DEI efforts in your ads.
And, if you’re ready to create something totally new for your brand, we recommend you explore Creative Flow. It’s the all-in-one spot to make graphics for your small business. Use pre-made templates to create social graphics, video thumbnails, posters, and more. Start creating right away.