Canon U.S.A., Inc., recently announced the launch of the RF10-20MM F4 L IS STM lens, a full-frame ultra wide-angle lens that can help the work of a professional photographer or serious enthusiast stand out from the crowd.
Opening the door to supreme full-frame visual possibilities, the RF10-20MM F4 L IS STM lens continues Canon’s respected reputation for optical excellence associated with L-series lenses. This new addition enhances optical performance with a modern mirrorless lens design that is fully equipped with key features, including:
- New Image Stabilization (IS) technology, to help minimize wide-angle “fluttering” at outer areas of frame
- Impressively compact size and lightweight (1.25lbs/570g) at half the weight of EF series 11-24mm f/4 L lens
- Super quiet Canon STM focus drive motor, which is ideal for video and marks the first time this technology appears in a Canon L-series lens
Speaking directly to the professional video and stills visual storyteller, the RF10-20MM F4 L IS STM features a built-in lens hood and lens function button on the barrel for customizing functions such as AF settings, Pre-Recording, Zebras and more. For landscapes, cityscapes, architecture, real estate and weddings, the RF10-20MM F4 L IS STM lens is a widely important lens for any professional to have at the ready.
- Focal Length: 10-20mm
- Maximum and Minimum Aperture: f/4 – f/22
- Lens Mount Type: RF Mount
- Compatible Cameras: Canon EOS R-series, full-frame and APS-C (focal length equivelant to approx 16-32mm when used on an APS-C camera)
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.25m (9.8 in.)
- Maximum Magnification: 0.12x (at 20mm)
- Field of View, at Minimum Focus Distance: Approx. 520 × 347mm (20.5 x 13.7 in.) at 10mm; 284 x 189 (11.2 x 7.4 in.) at 20mm
- Angle of View (Diagonal): Approx. 130° 25’– 94°
For full specifications, please visit the Canon website.
Price & Availability
The Canon RF10-20MM F4 L IS STM lens is expected to be available in November for an estimated retail price of $2,299.00.
For more information, please visit usa.canon.com.